Sunday 20 May 2012

High Tea

Hello my lovely followers! My apologies, it seems as it has been years since I have posted anything. I've been busy, to say the least. But with this beautiful warm weather and tea dates which have been coming at me left right and centre, I was inspired. I absolutely love afternoon tea, one because tea dates are so chic, plus tea always comes with desserts, and of course desserts are divine. This outfit I absolutely love for two reasons; my crochet cardigan and my shoes. First I'll start with the cardigan. I am so thrilled about this summer's fashion because it is so ladylike, crochet being no exception. I had searched far and wide to find the perfect one and as soon as I saw this one, I knew it was the one. Well-fitting and well-made, it was love at first sight. My shoes are also a product of lots of browsing and internet-shopping. I of course could never have enough shoes, but my closet nor my budget can handle that. I wanted to find a shoe that hit all the style elements I wanted, but also was comfortable and easy to walk in (for a 5inch heel). The good price also didn't hurt. Material Girl, Madonna's clothing line, has become one of my go-tos for going-out lines. Quite friendly on the wallet, the line offers fun unique pieces that you'll wear once without a guilty concionus. They also have shoes for under $70 which is just unheard of! So here is the outfit which I wore out with my sister for Sunday night dessert, enjoy!



Crochet Cardi: ONLY, Skirt: Silence & Noise, Shoes: Material Girl, Tank: T.Babaton, Bracelet: Coach

- M


No comments:

Post a Comment