Wednesday 3 October 2012

Autumn Fashion Wish List

For Spring 2012, I posted my fashion wish list and for some unexplainable reason, I have yet to make one for fall! Fall in my opinion is the best season of the entire year; for food, fashion and holidays. Out comes the best edition of Vogue during the year - and the heaviest - the September Issue. I have been guzzling Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte and indulging in Tim Horton's (yes, I am Canadian) caramel apple danish. I am so excited for Thanksgiving this weekend (and yes, being Canadian we have our holiday earlier) and will be making a Pumpkin shaped cake! But now it's time to focus on fashion now that the weather has become cool and crisp and the days are slowly getting shorter. Studs, animal print and flapper era are very big this fall which is definitely present in my list. I hope to keep up to date, showing off the items from this list later in some of my outfits, so stay tuned! Enjoy!

Autumn 2012 Fashion Wish List


  • Leopard Print Shoes - I want both flats and pumps!
  • BCBG Fringe Skirt
  • Studded Sam Edelman flats
  • Booties
  • Black Maxi Skirt
  • MORE MORE MORE Peplum
  • Envelop Clutch 
  • Marilyn Monroe by MAC lipsticks
  • Black cropped dress pants
  • Lace dress
  • Black sheer button-up top
  • Coloured Heels
  • Over-the-knee Socks
  • As many sweaters as I can buy!
  • More charms for my bracelet 
& much more

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment