Monday 6 February 2012

I've Got the Blues

Blue. I absolutely love wearing the colour blue. I also love 100% silk, kimonos, high-waisted shorts and button down shirts. So it's safe to say, I love my outfit today. I took advantage of our freakishly warm weather today in Toronto to bring out the shorts. My attempt at trying to coax warm weather out of mother nature; let's see how that works. Anyway, my silk kimono-equse cardi is one of my new favourite pieces, because it's so versatile. I can wear it on a shluppy day over a sweater and jeans, over a dress, and basically over anything my little heart desires. It was also one of those buys where the new season's clothing JUST moved into stores, and even though spring is months away, you HAVE to start buying so you're all ready when it finally hits. It's such a trap for poor shopoholics like most of us probably are, and as much as I am aware of this, I always get caught. Fun fact, Demi Lovato was seen wearing this kimono in a black this past winter, so let's pretend that legitimizes my unnecessarily early planning for spring. Either way, I love this buy and I love this outfit, enjoy!





Kimono: Wilfred, Shirt: Talula, High-Waisted Shorts: American Apparel

- M

3 comments: